Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Loving it...gold

L-R 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

I'm so excited to share my first mood board! seriously I give all the bloggers out there a huge high five for doing these daily. wow they are a ton of work. I was so inspired that I made my own via Olioboard

Currently I have been obsessed with gold and I am finding it so warm and inviting. I have been starting to add gold touches through out the house, in my wardrobe and even my stationary (my daughter is on this trend as well- rocking her gold bow headband today) 

Any other gold lovers out there? What are some of your favourite gold finds? 
xo 



4 comments:

  1. you did SUCH a good job. I'm super impressed and super obsessed with gold these days (me and the rest of the world). I even started watching reality tv shows about mining gold... I take my obsession to the extreme apparently. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much sara! your comment actually made me laugh out loud. xo

      Delete
  2. yep, equally obsessed. bonus points if it glitters ;) Great picks, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...